The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1228 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Love it! Gnomistake about it.
03/02/09
ha, ha!!! This fits in Jan's Class this week, for sure!
This was absolutely hilarious. My french is not bad, but I did not know the word "nain", so I was kept guessing until the end. I loved how Madame was unable to get simple words correct. I enjoyed your story.
03/02/09
Funniest story I've read here in ages!
03/03/09
I am smackin' myself on the forehead! Kudos on the great twist...you got me good. Very funny!
Delightful all the way through! I loved it.
03/04/09
Fun, fun. What a mess! Enjoyed immensely.
Mona
03/04/09
Well, as always, your writing is getting better and better. You are very good at mysteries and extremely good at humor. Well done.
ROFL!!! You really had me going here, I was thinking first it was a kid, then it was a pet and then I was wondering what on earth garden gnomes had to do with the whole thing. ROFL. Very fun! Loved this!
03/04/09
Love her french er spanish er, oh well, I loved it. This was fun to read, gnomes and all.
This was done amazingly! I had no clue there was a twist until the end. Excellent!
Loved it, loved it, loved it. I was thinking teddy bears. Very clever, well done!