The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1635 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/31/05
Yes, those were some angry thoughts...ones that many people need to hear. Great biblical teaching. Gave me something to think about today. Thanks for posting.
Blessings, Lynda
This was a very good teaching article. Thank you for sharing this. God bless you.
02/02/05
Very well thought out - I think this is something that all of us need to hear and be reminded of - our lives have to line up with the Word of God. Thank you for your thoughts, and your indepth use of scripture to back yourself up.
02/02/05
Very well written. I was thinking the same thing about the 'wrath' of God in the OT. Something to think about!
This is a very well written article. Challenging and backed up with scripture.

I have a question, though. I am a well-meaning Christian who truly loves God and tries to obey. I read the Word and pray daily. I serve my church, honor and obey my husband, care for my children. From my knowledge of the Bible I think I am "doing what God would have me do today" on a regular basis. However, I can't say that God gives me an itenerary during morning prayer.

You say, "It is a question of obedience: Do you know what God wants you to do today? Is it important to know it? Is it even possible to know it?"

This statement makes me wonder if I am digging deeply enough and challenges me to take it further. On a practical level, how do YOU know that you are doing what God wants you to do today? Maybe a basis for another article? One I would enjoy reading.

Thanks for the challenge!
03/10/05
Great job. You'd love this popular seminar http://unveilinglory.gospelcom.net/Cat_and_Dog_Theology_Seminar_Notes.pdf