The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1653 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/24/05
Your story rings true in my ears. I've had a desire for a long time to write, especially as a ministry. While I've done some writing over the years in the newspaper business, the desire to minister through writing has only grown stronger.

That's why I'm grateful for finding FW, and I thank you for your story. It's an encouragement for me to not let that desire fade.
01/25/05
Excellent. A very solid entry. A simple, strong theme, well-presented. This one is definitely in the right category.

Thanks for posting.
01/25/05
This is an inspirational story in terms of inspiring readers to mentor others. It is also great to be reminded that God does grant and use the content of our desires. Thanks for sharing this story. Keep making music and articles and inspiring others to use their God-given gifts and desires too.
01/27/05
Wonderful entry . Very well written and moving story.

Kathy
Very well done. I loved this. God bless you.
Loved this entry. Writing was great, message was great.
01/31/05
Donna, congratulations on receiving a Highly Commended Award for your entry. The competition was really strong for this Challenge (as it is becoming every week now) and so to receive this award is really a credit to you. With love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)
10/09/05
I like this. Very well written. You also seem to have no problem staying within the word count (which seems to be my problem :P)