The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1639 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
So many of us get stuck in the gray area...you have made it a lot brighter by putting it into perspective...good job...thank you for sharing...
12/07/07
For me, this piece is a keeper. A wonderful example of living and moving by faith, not feelings. How comforting to mention the presence of angels and the power our praise has over the enemy. Loved this one... great writing. Great lesson in living through our grief.
This was wonderful, I especially like the last paragraph.
12/07/07
Beautiful story! I love that you let us see the angels in your story even if the characters couldn't. You've written this very well!
12/08/07
What a beautiful story. Great title. Well written.
12/08/07
I've been in the MC's shoes, and the descriptions of widowhood are very accurate. I love to think of the angels that surround us every day and that was one of my favorite parts of your story. Very touching and hope-filled.
12/09/07
I love the imagery, and the angel there from the start. A lovely story.
12/11/07
Terrific story of hope for happiness after tragedy. I needed reminding about my angel. Thank you for a lovely story.
12/11/07
Very touching! RED PEN: You mentioned too many pronouns in paragraph 5. There are quite a few, but I was never confused. Inserting Jenna once or twice wouldn't hurt.
I had a little trouble with the angels...if it was from Jenna's POV, could she see them or just sense them?
Good story.