The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1851 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This one is great, a really neat example of worship in a situation that appears very bad humanly speaking... But even as we die for Christ, we find ourselves repaid a thousand times over for our troubles...
A masterpiece! I shivered more than once.
10/12/07
Nice--I especially liked the ending.
10/12/07
Eternity is the ultimate rescue. Excellent story.
10/12/07
I am blown away by this powerful story from start to finish. WAY better than paying 7 bucks to go see a movie! Thank you for putting this one out there...
10/12/07
POWERFUL! I was touched by this on so many levels!!
Yes this one truly deserves the many accolades it has and will continue to receive. I couldn't begin to critique for fear of messing with perfection. At least IMHO.
10/14/07
Wow! I can't imagine having enough faith to stand and worship while the lions are licking their lips. This was very, very good.
Laury
Gripping! Reminds me of a story by Francine Rivers! Excellent read!
10/16/07
I loved this! Intense, vivid, so real...The closing was perfect.
10/16/07
Your descriptions are amazingly vivid and crisp. I was on the edge of my seat(literally!) from beginning to end. What an amazing portrait of these people. I think this is my favorite of anything of yours I've read.
10/17/07
One of my favorites!
This is chilling and bold. It held my attention throughout. Very well done.
10/17/07
You gave me a riveting view into the last moments of the Christian martyrs of the early church. Sad, glorious, and hope-filled story about a powerful and poignant moment in church history.
10/17/07
A masterfully written story of martyrdom for Christ. Wonderful job.
Mighty words here, indeed!
The story is so well done.
10/19/07
Wow! Congratulations on your EC. This is bone-chilling. Nice writing, and great job with the topic.
Wow! This is wonderfully constructed and so touching. Well-deserved win. Congratulations!
10/19/07
CONGRATS on your placing with this one. It is well-deserving. Off to Masters you GO!!!!
10/21/07
Magnificent! Move over, Quo Vadis (an old smash hit movie that this reminds me of.)