The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1517 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a wonderful, eye-opening story. We often tend to ignore what we don't understand. Very good lesson here.
09/23/07
Beautiful reminder that God has a plan and purpose for every life. I love this story and the hope that you bring at the end.
Your story impacted me personally as I often tend to avoid social occasions. Sometimes though I remember that God may have a purpose for my being at a particular event and that its not about what I enjoy, but about His greater purpose.
This is powerful on many levels. I like how you reserved the knowledge that the narrator was wheelchair bound for later in the story.
09/28/07
Congratulations, Bonnie. Your entry has placed 6th in Level 3 and 22nd overall. The Lists for the Top 15 in each Level and the Top 40 overall are available in the Weekly Results and Highest Rankings forum of our Faithwriters Message Boards.
10/11/07
A great story and written well.
10/18/07
Bonnie, this is beautiful! You handled well the impact of what was happening in the various lives. I like this story.
10/25/07
This story is very good and very well written. It's also a nice reminder that God has a plan for each of us, just as we are.