The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1393 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/13/07
Hmmmm....cookies, grandpa, iced tea...I have no idea who wrote this :0) Great story of grace...and romance.
09/14/07
Delightful - and I KNOW you're not who Kathy thinks you are. :) I was completely enraptured by this beautiful love story.
09/14/07
I would guess that I would know who wrote this, but at the same time, I have no clue. I loved it though! I hope she got her happy ending!
09/17/07
Very nice! Definitely the skeleton of a larger work-in-the-making, I should think.
Aww, he's a romantic. I like that. This is very sweet. Nicely done.
09/17/07
I like it, too! It's happy and up-beat, but still has a ring of truth to it. I'd read this as a book-the story of Dana and Seth!
Well, I like the characters and the story so much, I can only ask...does she or doesn't she? Personally, I very much hope she does.
09/18/07
Nice ending hook, left for imagination and a smile.
This is very good. I would have liked a little stronger ending. She could have said "yes" or just looked at him in disbelief with thoughts of her own. But the writing here is very good, and compelling.
09/20/07
Sweet AND neat love story. I really enjoyed reading it. Great title.