The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1015 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Extremely good writing - lots of talent. Great imagination at work. I guess Cade decided to fly after all? I had to read back to make sure I hadn't missed something there. I love this story!
08/10/07
Cain and Able. Good pictures.
08/10/07
Masterful writing! What an innovative and creative way to tell a Bible story... loved it though the ending was so sad. Great imagination have you!!!
I agree that "masterful" is the right word for very creative analogy of the Bible story. The descriptions are awesome.
Cathy, congratulations on your placement in the top 40. I really enjoyed your use of the animals to tell your story (this type of writing is one of my favorites) and you've done a great job with this. Keep writing, you'll be in Masters before you know it!
Loren
08/17/07
Congratulations, Cathy. Your entry has placed 8th in Level 3, and 26th overall. The Lists for the Top 15 in each Level and the Top 40 overall are available in the Weekly Results and Highest Rankings forum of our Faithwriters Message Boards.
A wonderful allegory. Well written.
08/20/07
This is a well-written and sobering piece about how devastating unchecked anger and rebellion can be.

Congratulations on placing in the top 15 of Advanced and in the top 40, as well! It's a great story! :)