The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1728 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Love the hilarious twist on this! Especially with the paper towels and diaper...^_^ This was fun, I especially like his "pep talk". Good job.
I love the humor in this story. Sounds like somebody who has been there.
07/13/07
I laughed out loud at "she has the look." Oh man, have I ever been there!

This is clever and fun to read.
I loved this! Anyone with children can relate to needing a confidence boost!
07/13/07
Clever and fun. Great description especially.
07/13/07
Reminds me of the first time I left my son's Dad alone with him. The first thing I noticed when I returned was the missing paper towels from the kitchen counter! It was hilarious and pitiful at the same time. Great story that any parent can relate to!
07/16/07
This is great! Something anybody can identify with. Well-written, down-to-earth.
07/16/07
Good stuff, funny and very truthful. One sentence in error, but easy to overlook. Thanks fot the fun read.
07/18/07
First thought was "ick" and "uck" with the diaper bit; then laughter, and thirdly wondering if the author was a male? Great job here! A great read and a terrific write! A real fun read that is sure to please every Mother and give Hi-Fives to every Dad! Loved it!
Julie, this just had me rolling. I wanted to write my favorite line, but there were too many! Wonderfully humorous and true to life. Nice work! Congratulations! Cheri