The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1172 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/16/07
Thanks for the reminder in this very well written story - that we who live in a free society are blessed to be able to worship as we please. Beautifully written, and with a wonderful message for all...including the youth and the teen living in this world today. Nice job!
06/18/07
Wow! What a powerful message in your story. This is wonderfully written and held my interest from beginning to end. Teens could certainly relate to and learn from your main character.
06/18/07
Very powerful and engaging. You kept my interest throughout. Excellent.
06/18/07
Wow! This is very real and powerful, and something teens would grasp onto--although it's about another culture, they could definitely relate. And we don't read enough about mid-East Christians.

I'd suggest a more powerful title, befitting this very moving piece.
I see the word "powerful" has already been used to comment, but it's the most descriptive one for this awesome story. Well done!
This moving story challenged me to consider how I would react in those circumstances, just as I'm sure it would Christian teens. Nice job!
I'm overcome with emotions - instead of powerful, I'll say commanding, compelling, controlling, convincing, dynamic... :) Thank you for this glimpse into another culture,and those who are persecuted for His Name and remain faithful. Beautifully done.
06/19/07
Wow. I am overwhelmed by the greatness of this entry. It is a lot of story to try and pack into 750 words, but you did it perfectly. I can't think of one thing I would change. Overall, just completely wonderful and excellent. I think it is probably my favorite thing you've written. Loved, loved, loved it.
06/28/07
One of my favorite entries for this genre. Wonderfully told story.