The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1775 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This was very interesting to find out about. I like how you portrayed the thoughts of the concubine in a letter.
05/14/07
Fascinating! I love the language that you used here, and the glimpse into this sad but gracious woman's life. Very, very good.
05/14/07
This was very good. I had not heard this story but enjoyed your rendition of it. Well done.
05/14/07
What a heartbreaking story, which I am sure is not an isolated case. This is very well done, although I had to go back to the beginning and re-read once I realized it was a woman doing the writing. I don't know why I assumed it was a man's correspondence at first. Thank you for a thought-provoking entry!
05/14/07
Fascinating and captivating. I was totally engrossed in this, and what an interesting tale it was!
05/15/07
Very and interesting and well done. God bless.
05/16/07
well written...thank you for sharing this story!
05/16/07
I love the voice you used. It just flows, almost poetically. You've allowed us a glimpse into the way things were at this time. A sad story, wonderfully written.
05/16/07
An interesting glimpse into part of this great saint's life... What a story hers would make! Thanks for telling this part of it.
What a tender, if sad, story. Love the feel of this piece. This is very well done.
I love the letter format. This was well written and flowed nicely.
Well written, interesting story.
05/28/07
This gives such a good glimpse into how things might have been for this woman. It sounds like a hard and unfair life, but you've communicated it very well and given it such depth and flow.