The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1677 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/06/07
Nice story! Once started, I had to finish. Held my attention from beginning to end. Good job!
05/08/07
Very nice, I like the "full circle" structure.
This touched me because I have a sisiter-in-law that I love like a sister. Very nice story with a promising ending.
05/08/07
This is beautiful. You had me interested and reading from the very beginning.

I noticed a few misplaced quotation marks, but other than that the writing is very good.

What a positive message that most people need to hear, repeatedly.
Lovely story full of conflicting emotions. It's a little rough where you tell us who Margie is, but the rest flowed smoothly, taking us from hope, through heartbreak, and on to hope again. Well done!
Wonderful story of encouragement. Well written.
05/08/07
A sweet and tender piece and written very well. No criticism here, I enjoyed reading it.
05/08/07
The description in your first two paragraphs was absolutely riveting and almost tactile. What a warm and touching story! Absolutely beautiful.
I LOVED this little continuation of Willard and Shannon... Beautiful descriptions and a wonderful reminder of God's mercy and grace. I too enjoyed how it came full circle. Nice work. Blessings, Cheri
There always seems to be something wonderful happening in Mecca Cove. So much warmth and love and compassion. It is nice to see how your characters deal with the ups and downs of life in a Godly, Christian way. We need more role models like this. Great work! Thanks for sharing.