The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1237 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/25/05
I do the same thing - when things are stressful, I head outside to my cats and my garden.

Good writing, too, by the way (grins)

Mary N
Loved the way you wrote from the heart and the adjective that comes to my mind about your story is GENUINE! Love real people with real stories.....
04/25/05
Beautiful piece. How often we take on the burdens of the day(s) when He has invited us to lay them on Him. How precious it is when, in a still small voice, He reminds us and then we feel His peace. Great writing skills. Great truth!
04/26/05
What struck me was the way that stepping into the quiet of nature and attending to its beauty lead main character back to the creator.
04/27/05
Engaging story,reminded this mum she should be praying for her kids more.
04/27/05
I can relate to the multi-crisis jumble of life. Thank you for sharing the right course... trust!
04/27/05
A great reminder that giving thanks isn't always easy, but it is attainable...and often necessary for us to get past our problems and focus on the One who can really help. Great piece!
04/28/05
Troubles seem to overwhelm us when we forget that there is One who wants to solve them all. Your sacrifices of praise came at the right moment to dispel your anxiety. Enjoyed your writing.
05/04/05
Hi Antje. I just wanted to take a moment to encourage you and let you know that you made it into the semi-finals for the "Thanksgiving" Challenge. So although you didn't actually win a place or Highly Commended award, you were in the running and actually came quite close. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)