The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1863 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/20/07
Excellent story! The part about the trees being ladders, great description. The dialogue/commentary, especially about Ham, and then the last line, just great!
04/20/07
Excellent story! The part about the trees being ladders, great description. The dialogue/commentary, especially about Ham, and then the last line, just great!
04/20/07
Great story of Noah. Funny how he couldn't make anyone laugh, but they were laughing at him. The last line about the hyenas was my favorite.
04/21/07
I like this take on Noah. Very different view. The hyenas made a very big point.
Exceptionally good description of how it might have been! You used humor really well.
04/22/07
Great view of a familiar story. Good work.
04/24/07
I loved this version of the Noah story. I needed the joy it brought. Super writing to boot. God bless.
04/24/07
A famous Bible Story retold with humor! How delightfully enjoyable and creative! Kept my eyes glued to the scene...non stop! Kudos!
04/24/07
Wow - a thoroughly enjoyable read. I loved it--great job!
I would imagine that this could very well be the truth of the story. I liked the hyenas getting the last laugh. Good writing.
04/25/07
Enjoyable, Noah should be honored. :)
04/25/07
I like the bit with the giraffe's poor head--and lots more. This was really clever.
04/25/07
Excellent story! I loved it, and could easily imagine the scene. Very nicely done.
04/25/07
Creative take on Noah! Love it! LOL
04/25/07
New ark smell! lol -I was hoping someone would take on a Noah story (there have been other funny ones done in the past). This joins the ranks :)
I like the creative spin you put on this familiar Bible story. There are many amusing lines in it. Well done.
04/25/07
I liked the name "No No Noah"! Very creative humor entry! The last line was my favorite,too! :) Good job!
This is the best "Noah" story I've read yet. I love it! I really liked how you had the dialouge from the peanut gallery moving the story along, though in one place I wasn't sure if it was more than two people doing all the talking until the next paragraph. Overall though, very creative and fun! ^_^
04/26/07
Very funny dialogue that moved the story along. Loved the play on words like No No Noah. The final line was a classic. Very creative.
04/26/07
I loved your idea! Really creative. This was fun! I loved the remarks made by the spectators. The ending was great too, about the hyenas. Great job!