The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1564 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Great story! Very creative. I like the formatting.
12/04/06
I would love to hear MORE about these people! You definitely whet my curiousity. I am so drawn to these characters. Wonderful writing.
12/04/06
Oooh, good job! Reminds me of the writing of Orson Scott Card. This one needs to be expanded.
12/04/06
I'd love to know how you came up with those names! ;) I'm wondering about the line when you said "this is the true story" ... threw me for a loop when it was sci-fi. Maybe it could read "this is the story"? Just a suggestion. Loved how he followed Christ's example and then brought his family with him later. Good work.
12/05/06
Very creative and shows wonderful imagination. It definitely took me to another time and place--very effective writing. Blessings~
12/05/06
A wonderful story. Very descriptive and I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing this.
12/06/06
Well you got me wanting more. Excellent job. I love it. God bless.
12/06/06
This did remind me of Brother Card. Very well written. I think the beginning is perfect. To the character and his decendents, this was a true story. Loved the creativity and character development of your piece. Bless you for writing this!
Very creative. I love the parallel of Hanturach and Jesus. Nice work. Blessings, Cheri