The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1348 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/05/06
The truth is...I couldn't make heads or tails of who, what, where; perhaps it's just me, the reader, but I never did get it. However, the good news is...well written even if complicated.
11/05/06
Very well done. I hope that if your mum is alive that you let her read this story. Very heart warming and a nice way to start my morning. Thanks!
11/05/06
Sorry, my comments were for a different story - I don't know how I got in here!
11/05/06
Now that I've read this I can give my "real thoughts". I liked your story. It seems your student grew up to be a teacher and sought to teach in the way that he would have learned best. He gave his students a way to be creative and out of the box. I liked how he ended up with someone that could be just like he had been with a bit of prodding. I enjoyed it!
11/06/06
That last line just cracked me up!
11/07/06
Great dialogue! I enjoyed this.
11/07/06
What I liked - it was creative and I liked the transition from scene to scene.
What I might change - some punctuation needs. Sometimes the sentences were forced- maybe watch your adverbs etc.
Otherwise - good job and some good dialogue:)
11/07/06
I had to read this a few times, because the time sequence is a bit confusing. I loved the well-written descriptions of both of these "troublesome kids". Thanks for sharing it!