The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 886 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/21/06
Unique and creative - and oh so correct! Never thought of it like that before, but you've got a terrific point here, and also something for all of us to think about. Interesting and definitely thought provoking. Good job!
This really was a thought provoking read - even for a Brit who knows nothing about Baseball (apart from what I've learnt from the fifty odd movies there are about it!) It is an inventive piece. It was slightly marred by a few typos, e.g. "any" instead of "many" and "your" instead of "you're". It was nice to see a new metaphor being overlayed on the "base"
system - although I did wonder where you were going for a few sentences!! :-)
10/21/06
Though I didn't feel like I clicked with this one very well, I certainly agree with your message. We all have issues, and the only One who can really help us is the Lord. Definately a unique take on Policing.
10/25/06
Add a Scripture verse and you have one great devotion! I love the comparison between sports, baseball in particular, and our relationship with our Lord. You have a great voice here and draw the reader in to the play-by-play. Great message. Kudos!