The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1943 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
"I'll SEE what I can do." Hehehe, very clever ending. I like it! Good job.
08/10/06
Oooh, I like it! You gave us just enough, trusted your readers' intelligence, and created two very believable, likeable characters.
08/11/06
Oh, to have a friend like Sarah! "Maybe you should go first to get the ball rolling," a clever one she is. And you portrayed all of the characters so well and so simply. And you educated us a little on diabetes. And you managed to squeeze pizza in. That's always good! LOL Sweet story!
08/12/06
I agree with Sue, we all need a friend like Sarah, but better yet may we be a friend like Sarah to others God puts in our path. She had a plan and instituted it very well. Once again, great dialog. Wonderful story:) Blessings Brenda
08/13/06
"And then...?" Oh, I guess we are to use our imaginations on whether he became a Christian, and if they became a twosome. Right?
Okay...so I will imagine a "bang-up" finish for this entry, but I'd have preferred it came from you! The writer, not the reader. Nice job!
08/14/06
Great charaterization! You siezed my attention and held it and even left room for my imagination to play a part. Great story, wonderful writing!
08/15/06
An enjoyable read and very true to life story. Both characters took a step in a new direction. I like this very much and definitely want to know more.
08/15/06
Great characterization! I really enjoyed this.
Great job. I liked the characters ... I've known a couple of people like Sarah. I also like the open ending.