The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1813 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/03/06
How wonderful is our God, able to penetrate the darkest oppression with His voice, transforming and bringing about a complete new work in a heart and life. Great descriptions with just the right amount of dialog. I wondered after the first mention of coins if this was where you were going. I was delighted to find out it was. Excellent Job!
08/04/06
Very nice! You kept me reading straight through. I wondered where I was headed, but trusted you and enjoyed the ride.
God Bless.
08/05/06
Excellently done - reads well, flows nice, and ends just right. Thanks for sharing.
08/07/06
Good job. I enjoyed this take on a familiar story (spotted it about half way through). Well done.
08/07/06
I started hoping that this would be the story you were telling about four paragraphs in, and was pleased to discover I was right! You did an exceptional job of giving us a whole new perspective on this story. Well done!
I haven't been reminded of that scripture for a long time. You bought it to life so well. Great writing!
08/10/06
Excellent writing and a very creative application of the topic. You've done a great job of retelling this story.
You know I love Biblical fiction. This was well-done with only a few minor grammer errors. You did well at getting us inside the MC's head.
Very well done, kept my interest all the way. I enjoyed your retelling of this story.