The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1799 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/04/06
Wonderful characters and a rich story well told.
08/07/06
Knowing where you're from, this is a perfect story for you! Very good writing. I really felt like I was in the scene. Great storytelling!
08/07/06
This is gorgeous--I could see and hear every bit of action and dialog. I loved it!
08/07/06
WOW! I felt like I was right there! Wonderful story, mastercrafted!
I, too, loved this! It was very readable & held my attention throughout. You have a gift for storytelling.
08/07/06
I loved the dialogue. It fit well with the rest of the story. Great job!
08/07/06
You painted an amazingly detailed, poignant and wonderful masterpiece here. I truly felt like I was right there. WONDERFUL!
08/08/06
No need to fear, a wonderful, realistic read. Great dialog. Keep up the great work.
Wonderful atmospheric piece in more ways than one! Great writing.
08/09/06
Beautifully written. Loved the visuals and the realistic dialogue and emotions. Masterful writing.
08/09/06
Wonderful story, well-crafted and visually powerful. Masterfully written! :)
08/10/06
I agree, great writing, and an awesome beginning.
08/10/06
COngratulations, Sandra. Missed this first time round. Glad I caught up with it now.
I don't know how I missed this one. Congrats on a well deserved win!
08/10/06
Such a terrific story, I just wanted to crawl right into it and stay for a long visit. I don't know how you could tell us so much within the word limits. You are certainly a spinner of wonderful yarns! Congratulations!