The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1832 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/20/06
I'd love to hear the tune & accompaniment! I really like the line in the chorus: "My life won't end your death". Great tie to the topic.
02/21/06
Great song! I'd love to hear the tune! Good words!
02/23/06
Very creative - do you already have this set to music?
02/23/06
Cool entry! Glad you took the risk and did something different. Great message too.
02/23/06
One of the more creative entries that I've seen here. Good job!
02/23/06
Great lyrics!
02/23/06
I need the music (but I trust that it's as good as the message) to fully appreciate this. But what struck me was the "boundary" established - that you wouldn't, and couldn't be, the answer to this other person's problem. Good job.
02/24/06
I too would love to hear the music that goes with this! Powerful lyrics!
Yes, this is a powerful and needed message set in contemporary song form. So well done! Great job!
02/24/06
Great lyrics!
02/25/06
Wow ... I really wish that I could hear the music. I bet it is a masterpiece. The lyrics are powerful. Good work!
I don't need to hear the music (though that would be great) to know that this is a special entry. I just love the reference to the dead people in his eyes and the picture it conjures. Hope to see more lyrics in the future. This was excellent!
02/25/06
Wow! Something new from you, Sally. I loved it! Wonderful lyrics, powerful message. This has it all. Keep 'em coming!
Wow - how do you do it?! This is really cool! I know a very talented woman who writes music but is on the lookout for lyrics....I should pair you guys up. :-)