The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1852 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/09/06
Interesting! A fun read. It held my attention till the end, and I loved the voice of the main character. The descriptions were excellent. Good job!
Ooo, I loved the ending!
An 'angel' before the storm! Wonderfully told! Just enough well crafted detail to really bring this to life.
01/11/06
Interesting read. Very well written.
Good descriptive sentences. Sweet story and I liked the ending. Why should God use angels when he can use a willing heart?
01/12/06
Your terminology was very realistic! I enjoyed it through and wished it hadn't ended.
01/13/06
Good atmosphere and period of time. I think he was both and I really enjoyed reading this!
01/14/06
You can tell that you know what you are writing about. This story reminds me of the "Little Britches" series-a wonderful set of books from that time.
01/14/06
A great read - as always.
01/15/06
Like the story ... like the implications ... as always, like your style of writing.

What I didn't linke was the number of times you used the words "dust" and "wind" in the piece. From a pro like you, I'd like to see more diversity.

Doesn't detract from your obvious skills, though. Keep it up! Do I sense another series coming on?
Enjoyed the images and character development. Left me wondering, "What's going to happen?" Ready for chapter two!
:-)