The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 784 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/08/14
Thank you for sharing your powerful and personal testimony with us. The Lord was with You the entire duration, and when you said someone was doing the walking for you, I got chills...knowing it was God who catapulted you into rehab! Praise His name.

This was a personal account that fit the topic in unique way. I can see how that tough period in your life fit the topic perfectly.

Well written and completely inspirational story of how we can do all things through Christ, who strengthens us.
Your candor and words touched my heart. Congratulations on your twenty-five year mark.

May God continue to inspire and uphold you through all things.

Keep shining His light my friend.

God bless you~
This is an article that everyone who writes articles for Faithwriters should read. This too a ton of courage to write. It is very well written with a powerful message of hope for anyone going through this horrible disease. I am sure it will do very well and is no doubt a winner!

God Bless!
I meant it took, not too.
I meant it took, not too.
This took several tons of courage to write this. It is an excellent article that was well written. Many people can identify with this, and can gain courage as you did to meet this problem head on. I am sure it will be at the top and deserves nothing less.

God BLess!!
05/10/14
Good illustration of the topic
05/10/14
This is such a powerful testimony of how great God is and how He can turn pain into pearls through writing. Excellent work!
05/11/14
I know it is hard to share something so personal, and a bit scary too, but the courage to do so comes from letting God replace the fearfulness in your heart that lead you down that road in the first place. It is through authentic stories such as this, that others can find the courage to do what they need to do.

Great job! Thanks for sharing it with us.
05/12/14
A powerful and well written testimony -- the evidence of a very real relationship with Yeshua. I take my hat off to you for your candid honesty and willingness to reach out to others by telling the truth of your past.

For red ink, which is very little, I recommend a more careful proof read.

I know it's the second last paragraph, and it is at the end of stories that I often make my slip ups in proof reading. You wrote:

"...and was very kind of understanding...

Just a little more careful proof reading would have turned excellent into perfect.

You are a brilliant writer, an awesome winner and a great reflection of our Lord.

Blessings.
05/13/14
I applaud you for writing your testimony. I pray God uses it for His glory!
What a brave survivor you be, milady. What an inspiration you are to us all. Loving you muchly . . .
05/14/14
The transparency in your testimony touched me deeply and will perform the work God intended when He gave you the courage to share it.
05/15/14
I see you labeled this as fiction. Was that a mistake. Either way, it is excellent writing. Very descriptive without getting into hyperbole. It is an inspiring article that breathes hope and encouragement. You have great talent which I'm sure the Lord will use mightily to His glory.