The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 564 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/21/14
Your entry is insightful and full of God's word.

I agree with you that testing prepares us for areas service we never saw ourselves involved in.

God's desire is to show us His kind of unconditional love and unfortunately some learn better when they are tested. I am one of those.

Thanks for the encouragement.
02/24/14
God's will and His purpose are always for our benefit and for His perfect plan, as your story so eloquently states.

Well done with the solidification of how God will turn "ashes into beauty" every single time when we have faith and walk in obedience to His will.

Thanks for sharing.

God bless~
02/25/14
I love this line: I seem to keep thinking it is all about me – but it’s not. It’s about God’s glory.

It is pure truth. With this line you enabled me to connect to your experience, and having connected to learn from it. What more can we ask of a writer? Good job.
Boy can I relate to this message! I faced a lot of the issues you wrote about after losing my soul mate to cancer!

But as I reflect back, God has a plan and a purpose for all things that happen in our lives....the good and the bad and with HIM all things do work out for good!

Thank you so much for sharing this and you did an excellent job!