The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 641 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/08/14
This is so sad yet very informative and well written in bringing a horrible tragedy to light. Thank you for sharing.
02/11/14
What an eye opening account of a tradition I have heard little about. I will never forget the information you shared in this entry.

This is well written, informative, touching and packs a good punch with its message.

Thank you.
02/11/14
A well-written piece about an absolute tragedy. You packed so much information into such a short piece and you did it well.
How very sad and heart wrenching. So many people won't read stuff like this because it's so upsetting to them. But, I say, we should all read events like these.

Too many Americans have grown accustomed to their comfort zones and they have become desensitized to the reality of the pain and suffering in the lives of so many others.

I thought it was a great entry. Thanks for sharing.

God bless~
02/11/14
You have written about a very sad and confronting practice where young women are treated very badly. It is very moving to read what you've written. There are Christian groups working to put an end to these practices in parts of the world. Thanks for raising this topic.
02/11/14
Although this needed to be written about, I found it quite disturbing. Speaks to me about how much the world needs Jesus and His love.
02/12/14
Thanks for sharing this ugly but true story. Unfortunately, there are many ugly stories that are never told and many young women who suffer. Thank God they can look to Him for the help they need.

My only suggestion is that you give a few short samples of how us Christians are being deceived with traditions.

Great entry! Blessings, LaVonne
Yes, the traditions of men lead us into a deadly bondage.

It may not be "the other one" who dies but it may be our self because we have followed the tradition.

Keep your heart in heaven and your eyes in his word.