The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 929 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Great job. You are such a master at drawing out the readers emotions. I commend you. I loved your story, especially the perfect ending! Keep writing.
Well told story. God can use our worst situations to His glory, and the simplest items, a toy soldier, to do His will.
05/04/13
What a beautiful ending to a sad story. It shows that God can take the simplest things,
turn it around for our good and His glory. Even a toy soldier. Your title fit the plot so, well. "A Drop of Hope" I really enjoyed reading your article. It came to life for me, it was great.
05/04/13
Great story with an even greater message. You have a gift for thought provoking, well written, story telling. Thanks for sharing.
What a heart ache that woman was carrying. I'm so glad Lester came her way to share who could carry all her burdens.
05/05/13
Your entry is on topic and very well written.

Thank God for Christians like Lester. You created a lot of emotion and crafted a wonderful positive ending.
Thoughtfully written with a compelling ending that satisfies. The only suggestion I make is to eliminate [Lester dug in his toolbox and pulled out a few packets. “I’ll put this dye in your bowls,” said Lester. “It’ll tell us which tank is causing you problems.”] The paragraph will still convey the same message and eliminate confusion over where the dye was put. Or, change the word "bowls" in the above highlighted section to "tanks". A very enjoyable read.
05/06/13
Touching and indicative of God's mysterious ways.
Well written!
Congratulations on placing 6 in your level and 19 overall!