The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 696 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow! Creative, insightful, powerfully written. Excellent in every way.
05/04/13
Double wow. What a creation both in shape and words. Powerful, thought provoking words excellently written!
05/04/13
It is staggering to the point of disbelief. I can only say, WOW, it is right to the point and what an awesome way to express the slow drip of in our society. Excellent in everyway.
Wow. So true. A little hard to read because of the formatting, but your hard work is obvious. You are a master poet.
05/05/13
Wow I'm speechless at your creativity. Creating this masterpiece qualifies you as a genius in my estimation.
A symphony to the eyes and ears! I don't often comment on poetry, not being well versed enough ( pun intended), but this was obviously well crafted. The musician in me loved the meter. And the message was sobering. Excellent!
Exquisitely written. My sentiments exactly . . .
05/06/13
Wows = What Other Words can be said, except that this reads like a wonderfully, original, rap song.

Stupendous!
05/09/13
This was great!!! Powerful, truthful words well packaged in a brillant display of black on white. Loved it!
Wow I'm impressed. That is true art. Congratulations on placing 3 in your level and 11 overall!
Deb, this is SO amazing, I wish I had read it before! It deserves to be widely circulated and I hope you wont mind if I share it a bit! You portray the sobering truth of our society with such powerful clarity. I love your poetry and your rhyming, scanning, word usage here are just wonderful. This has gone straight to my Favourites Box!