The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1052 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/08/13
Skillfully woven background to Jesus' triumphal entry on that dramatic Palm Sunday. And isn't it amazing how Jesus kept control over an unbroken donkey in the middle of the the frenzy, when a quiet peaceful setting is needed by the so-called experts!!!
03/12/13
Interesting point of view! The last part seemed rather rushed. It may have not been needed - just ending with him releasing the donkey when he realizes who the Master is. Well written.
I like the title and the way you presented the story based on scripture. The tie-in to the topic was done well and made for an enjoyable read.
Oh you brought so much life to that one Bible verse. This is awesome! I had tears in my eyes. I love it! Congratulations!
Congratulations on your EC! I too have wondered about the man who owned the colt. I enjoyed reading your renditions of events.
03/16/13
First of all congratulations on your EC placing.
Second of all-fantastic job describing this untold tale of the owner of the colt. I really enjoyed it!
03/16/13
First of all congratulations on your EC placing.
Second of all-fantastic job describing this untold tale of the owner of the colt. I really enjoyed it!