The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1819 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/14/12
This was so cute. Love the POV. Anyone who has taken care of a baby could relate to this game. Great idea!
12/16/12
This was adorable! Such a cute story and so well told. God bless~
12/17/12
Really really sweet. Love the point of view!
12/18/12
This is a lovely and engaging tale. I loved the way the baby told the story and the humor of the tale. Great work!
12/20/12
So so cleverly written from the supposedly innocent POV. Great fun to read and smiles all the way through! Congratulations on this lighthearted well written winner.
12/20/12
Adorable. Congratulations on your first place.
12/20/12
Deliciously captivating! Well-deserved first place. Congrats!
12/20/12
A delightfully engaging tale straight from the baby's mouth. Loved it!

Congratulations.
12/21/12
Congratulations Christina! A well-deserved first placing.
12/23/12
Your clever entry is adorable. I could (and have) been there for all of this. You took me back a few years. :) Super congrats on your ribbon and Editor's Choice award.
01/02/13
Reminds me of Baby Geniuses. :) Awesome writing! You had me believing I was actually inside the head of a mischievous infant.
Reminds me of 3 Men and a Baby, the movie. Congrats! God bless.