The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1254 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is an excellent 'parable picture' of 'an earthly story with a heavely meaning'. Great and challenging. Thank you for this.
This is a delightful devotion. I like how you started with a real life experience that many can relate to. Your message came off as sensible and good advice not at all preachy like some can. Nice Job.
08/24/12
wonderful, crisp and clean. Loved it. Thanks

God bless~
08/25/12
This is great. I love the line about having daisies for dinner. Nice job.
08/26/12
I really enjoyed this. Well done. Of course having Tim Tams in the story was an immediate winner for me, an Aussie! Thanks.
08/26/12
I like the way you led up to the important message through that horrible shopping list dilemma. Perhaps we can all identify with that. I enjoyed this very much but I was slightly thrown by the 'Tim Tams.' It sounds like some kind of tribal musical instrument but seeing as I'm advised not to drop it in my coffee I'll guess it's a scrumptious biscuit. Good job and well presented.
08/27/12
I really enjoyed reading your shopping list dilemma, and I appreciated the way you tied it in with our spiritual lives. To me, the last line didn't seem to quite fit or "go with the flow," but that is my only "red ink." You did a good job with this. :)
Congratulations for ranking 20 overall!