The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 827 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/23/12
I love stories about ministry. God bless all who work and volunteer for these organizations! God bless!
My heart was touched by this story.
08/24/12
Beautiful and so touching. Thank you for this piece, it made me smile. God bless~
08/25/12
Such am authentic yet sad story... touched by the grace of God through others.
I liked your title!
08/25/12
This story put a HUGE smile on my face. What a wonderful down-to-earth type story that I know happens so often. I love this kind of story because it shows the love of Jesus. I found nothing to point out to you in your writing other than you used the word starting for staring. Other than that, this is truly a delightful story. I like the way you talked in the story. Excellent writing!
This is wonderful. It is beautifully written and really touched my heart. I love your ending - 'I think that's what I am hungry for now.' Thank you for this.
This is inspirational. So many are embarrassed to ask for help. How blessed we that can help are and even more so are we blessed that Jesus doesn't see us as we really are. Our hearts much like the street bum in your story. But Jesus treats us with respect and love. Now to pass it on. Beautiful story.