The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1061 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/19/12
A beautiful and inspiring story. It was so good to see the significant change in Ron...With God all things are possible. I loved it.
Thanks.

God Bless~
I could so relate to Keith. Because of my illness, I'm self-conscious and tend to hide myself away. However God has other plans for me. I love that message in this story. It touched my heart. You did a great job of writing on topic while delivering a fresh and important message.
07/19/12
If I make a blackberry and apple pie with some nice thick custard, could you swim over to my kitchen? I could do with a bit of that!
07/20/12
Very inspiring anecdotes you shared with us1 I enjoyed reading your reminiscences! :)
07/22/12
I enjoyed this. The kitchen is indeed like the engine room of the house and great things happen around the kitchen table. Thank you.
07/23/12
Wonderful! Being in ministry my self I enjoyed this tale of those early days and of focusing on what si most important. I totally agree that the ministry more lost or negelcted in our churches today is that of hospitality. I loved the comment about the kitchen being the family's "engine room." So much in that one comment to chew on.

This was an excellent piece of writing. Nice job!
07/24/12
I totally enjoyed your entry. I know a few of those "well-balanced" people. I will try harder to see them as an integral part of God's kingdom. I also like the point about the kitchen being the engine room. Good writing.
07/25/12
Great story and well written. Enjoyed it beginning to end! God bless!
Congratulations for placing 7th in level three!