The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 878 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You did a spectacular job on this piece. I knew I was being taught an important lesson. That and the suspense made me want to keep reading.

You had a few glitches with punctuation- mainly needing capitalization at some of the starts of a quote.

I think this was a great read. I enjoyed the characters and the dialog felt natural. You were on topic and I think the message is one we all can remember. I liked the ending but don't think you needed to spell out the moral of the story as you did an excellent job of showing it with your words.
05/24/12
You about gave me a heart attack reading this! (I guess that is a good recommendation, but...) I am afraid of heights and would have stayed on that ledge, for sure. I reckon if God gave me the grace to jump, I would have, but it wouldn't have been my first choice. Great job of writing!
05/26/12
Wow - this was riveting and I was fidgeting in my seat. I'm a "sucker" for happy endings...and realize that life doesn't always guarantee those. So, I was upset with Joe's untimely demise. But, an excellent message about "God and a leap of faith" - nice pun with emphasis on "leap" - but the double entendre didn't go unnoticed.

Trust God and He will never let you down. Nicely done.

God Bless~
05/29/12
Not the usual take for a story, but the message comes through very well. Nice touch!