The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 854 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/03/12
A good example of how each of us are caught in circumstances that sometimes cause us to lose our richness in living this life for His glory. Thank goodness the preacher could direct the lost to the path of love and glory!

Good story.
05/03/12
You did a great job of weaving together these two different lives as they entered the same church and heard the same preacher. Makes you wonder about the different places we all are as we sit "together" sit in church on Sunday.

Well written with a solid and timely message. Well done!
05/03/12
Ah, the riches of the gospel are so excellently portrayed in this entry. God bless!
Good job. Good reminder of how the richness of the God's word meets our every need.
This is a great story. You grabbed me in right away. The stark contrast between the boy and the woman really drove your point home. It doesn't matter who or what we are Jesus is here for us.
05/05/12
Nicely done. I loved how you brought the church to life with the images and internalizations of the characters. I enjoyed this. Thank you. God Bless~
05/06/12
An excellent story with a message so precious to all who have yet to receive the Lord as Savior. Great job on a nicely written piece!
05/07/12
This presents a deep truth in a down-to-earth way. I enjoyed the way the two characters with completely different needs could have and enjoy the same treasure. Thanks for this.