The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 945 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/28/12
Thank you so much for this heart wrenching testimony and revealing your heart to us. God is amazing and He has a plan to all of us who hear...and His hand is always extended in love. Amen.

May you continue in His love and sharing your story with others along the way.

Thank you and God Bless you~
04/28/12
What a testimony you have! So glad for all God has done for you - and that you shared it with us. Thank you!
04/29/12
I am overwhelmed by this story; the first part of it reminded me of my own childhood in some respects. This w as a very well-written true story, one which flowed from your early childhood to the grown-up you are today. Very, very nicely done! What an encouragement this should bring to others!
04/30/12
Such a marvelous testimony of complete and total victory! You wrote this so well and taught so many basic yet deep lessons in this piece.

Great work here!
05/01/12
I can see myself in this article throughout. Excellent. God Bless
05/01/12
Two chapters of your life . I can relate to that. The second chapter is already longer than the first. God didn't give up on you. He gave you a new song to sing through your writing. Thank you for sharing.
Cathy
05/01/12
Profoundly moving article with a message of hope from one who's been there. Your transparency, joined with your skill,makes a fantastic read. Thanks for sharing.
05/01/12
I enjoyed this very much. It is so open, honest, and has sadness but a real victory over all. Victory in Jesus! Good writing, and good testimony.
This gave me chills. It's amazing how deeply words can wound. I've struggled with many of the same things as the MC so I know it is not an easy road. I commend you for your courage and desire to reach out and help others heal.
05/03/12
What a wonderful testimony to the mercy and grace of God. Thanks for sharing this tender and well-written story. God bless.
05/03/12
A powerful testimony well told with a valid encouragement/challenge at the end.

Well done.
Congratulations for ranking 7th in level three and 19th overall!