The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 649 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/28/12
A deep and penetrating take on the subject matter. I agree that the Word should be ingested and digested as it is. The Lord and His Word is simple when one has the ears to hear, and the eyes to see.

The so called "man's doctrine" interferes with the purity of God's Word. Nice job... I appreciate your efforts in maintaining the integrity of God's Word.

God Bless~
04/28/12
I can see that a lot of thought went into this, and it has depth. One suggestion: space between paragraphs would make it easier to read. But all in all, I thought it was very good writing.
04/30/12
Well written and truth to the principles we all need to follow. Well done!
05/02/12
This contained many nuggets of truth. I agree with Genia that spaces between paragraphs makes easier reading. Whenever I copy and paste my entry for submission, the spacing I have in my original never copies with the spaces. So I have to redo the spacing once it's copied. Perhaps that's your problem. If you preview your entry, it shows what it will look like to the reader. Thanks for sharing. God bless.
05/03/12
How true. I'm sure we all have theological baggage to rid ourselves of when striving to come to Christ. I know I certainly did. It isn't easy getting all those wrong doctrines and teachings out of one's head; but the Word of God is sharper than a two-edged sword. If we're willing, we can dismantle those mental strongholds - one brick at a time.

The one thing I think this article could have used to make it more meaningful is a little more showing, rather than telling; perhaps some dialogue as well.

Other than that, I truly enjoyed reading it. It's quite a powerful message. Thanks for this.
You made some interesting points. This is definitely a thought-provoking essay. I liked how you interpreted parts to help the modern mind understand your message.