The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1435 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/08/12
A wonderful re-telling of a timeless story. This had a really good flow to it and brought a fresh perspective. Nicely done!
03/08/12
This was so well written, and paced so that it flowed beautifully! Good job and a refreshing read! God bless!
03/08/12
Wow! This was so detailed and intense. Great job with this entry, not only well written...but very well told!

God Bless~
03/08/12
I love the lilt and color of your story and the brush strokes of words -- it flows beautifully.
I loved the details. I could feel the pain and uncertainty. Nice job with this one.
Brilliantly written, I have never heard a retelling of
Daniel other than the obvious parts like in the den, but never before.
03/12/12
Well-researched for its biblical setting and for its window into Daniel's heart as the conspriacy built around him. Excellent work.
03/12/12
Excellent piece! I like the poetic style of writing in bringing this story to a smooth and an interesting read. Well done.
03/15/12
Congratualtions on receiving "Highly Commended" for this wonderful entry!
03/15/12
Congratulations!

Blessings~
03/15/12
Hmmm. This story really makes one think. How old was Daniel when led to the lion's den, and how did his fellow advisors treat him? There are quite a few things here I never thought about before. You've woven quite a tale, filled with abundant word pictures. Congratulations on your EC!
This was very well written. I liked the attention to detail. Certainly deserves to be in the winners circle.
03/18/12
So rich in detail and such a poignant look into Daniel's heart.Felt like I was there. This was my favorite this week...congratulations on your placing and EC!