The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1029 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a lovely rendition of the familiar story. You brought the scene to life.
03/01/12
Nice job of this Biblical scene. I myself wrote on this several weeks back as have others... yet I never tire of it. It is a wonderful story that can be told over and over, and the best part is...each writer brings their own flare as you have with this piece.

So powerful...and filled with the unconditional love of Jesus. Good job, and well written. Thank you.

God Bless~
03/01/12
oops - "flair" - I am filled with errors today!

Thanks again.

God BLess~
03/05/12
You did an amazing job of describing what any woman would feel in those circumstances! Brilliant!

I loved it from beginning all the way through to the wonderful ending!
03/05/12
I always love a fresh take on a familiar Bible story. This was well written and captured the heart of the woman! Thanks for sharing! God bless!
When I read this I always wonder where was the man. Was he standing there too. Most likely not. You did a great job with what the Bible tells us.
03/06/12
Well done on bringing to life the reenactment of the biblical event. A nicely written piece.
03/07/12
Great perspective on this story. Well done!