The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 844 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a neat article. By the time I was halfway through, my appetite was peaking...loved the analogy of the what God can do with what we perceive is a worthless mess. Well done.
02/23/12
Oh I really loved this entry. Excellent job...well written and filled with beautiful messages throughout. I loved this last line:
“You, my Lord, can fix this; show me what you want me to do.” It will be an experiment that will end for your good, I promise."

Thank you for this entry.
God Bless you~
This is a great devotion. I enjoyed the true life experience and how you turned it into a wonderful spiritual message.
02/26/12
This story is soooo something I would do! I hate to waste or throw good food away, so make it into something delectable. My daughter Heather takes crumbled cake and makes lolli-cakes, very vogue now and she sells bouquets of lolli-cakes for special events. Thanks for this fun, well written story! God bless!
02/26/12
CRUMBS! What an interesting and tasty analogy. Well done!
This was good. Now my sweet tooth is calling.
02/28/12
Such tremendous wisdom in this powerful message. I also like the teamwork and interaction between the MC and her daughter. It felt warm and like home. A wonderfully written piece!
03/01/12
Love the fact that your creativity and sense of fun did not 'dessert' you when you discovered you'd msde such a serious miscake.
03/01/12
Congratulations on the "Highly Commended" recognition!
03/01/12
Congratulations Annie on your placement! Great job.

God bless~
03/01/12
Yay Annie! Good job! Congrats! God bless!
03/01/12
Congratulations on your highly commended! This is a beautiful piece, wonderfully yummy, and not at all crummy.