The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1295 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/16/12
This was a beautiful story, so relevant to being Christians, and being "planted where God puts us." It is up to us to accept His assignments for us, each one as important as the next.

If this is a true story -Sorry for your mom's premature death - but what a wonderful legacy she left behind.

Great job. Thank you for this precious story.

God Bless~
Elaine, 'Jesus with skin on.' Lovely that her life is still reminding you of her love for Jesus. Thanks for sharing a bit of your story and hers.
02/18/12
Everyone should be blessed to have a mom like Elaine. She was truly living a life of ministry to others. Good job and thanks for sharing this tender story. God bless!
02/18/12
Wonderful, inspiring story, leaving my heart glowing with warmth.
02/19/12
Oh, I love this! I especially love the letter to the tooth fairy. :)
02/19/12
I love this story! You did a really nice job of keeping the reader's interest. I would like to read the book Elaine COULD have written from those times on the bus. Any possibility in your writing future? Thanks for sharing this timely message with us.
02/20/12
Touching story, heartfelt and memorable! Loved it!
This was wonderful. I thought about "I Am" being God's name. So the title was a perfect fit.
02/20/12
What a lovely tribute to your mom. She certainly showed her deep faith in loving deeds. And the whole town came to her funeral? How sad to lose her so young; you must miss her loads.
02/24/12
Congratulations on placing 7th in level 3 Shann. And thank you for always letting others know when they place too. I'd never know if it wasn't for you. x
02/27/12
Shann--What a wonderful life you had with your mom--a beautiful woman. You are a great and interesting writer. I want to follow more of your writings. Thank you for your critique that you gave me. I appreciated that.