The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 996 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/02/12
Wow! First of all -Congratulations on your books and your writing! I am so happy for you. God is amazing isn't He? He knows what we are to do - at all times, He guides and pushes and prods...Until we finally get it!

Second, this is a beautiful story, on topic and well written. I pray that your circumstances will be ironed out - and culminate into an amicable fashion for all parties concerned.

God Bless you - I will keep you in my prayers.

02/02/12
Your testimony is an inspiration to all of us called by God to write. I applaud your faith to not only hear His voice but to listen and follow it. Congrats on the book and article deal and thanks for the encouragement. This story blessed me very much!
02/03/12
I agree with Hiram-this is such an encouragement to the rest of us...and it was well written and an easy read. Congratulations on your published writings AND prayers for your current situation! God bless!
02/04/12
Truly astonishing, so much so, that I wish you could enter this same piece again for this week's challenge.

You're faith is inspiring, and this story was a joy to read.

Wow this is a powerful story. God does amazing things for sure.
02/09/12
CONGRATULATIONS! Great job!
02/09/12
Well done and congrats on the 3rd place finish!
Thank you so much for your kind comments. To everyone who's wondering, the principal offered me the chance to buy back the copyright for £500 (about $788). I rejected his offer and reasserted my ownership, very politely but firmly. He at once capitulated and said he will copy my whole user area on the school system onto a CD-ROM and mail it to me, together with a written renunciation of his claim to the copyright. Isn't God just amazing!
02/09/12
Congratulations on a well deserved win! Indeed what an encouragement and faith builder this read was. And your statement of how God handled it all had me praising God! Thank you for a testimony that was such a blessing to read!!
02/11/12
Congrats. God Bless~