The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 784 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/27/12
I'm fairly new to writing of this style (a sort of poetry) so I may not be the best to comment.

Having said that, although i found it a challenge to follow in sections, I could clearly sense the main message and enjoyed the way it came across. I like that you drove home that our choices are really about whether we "agree" with God or the evil one. A nice perspective to approach it from.

Thanks!
01/27/12
Good job with the topic. Nicely told, and great message. I enjoyed this!
God Bless~
01/28/12
Thank you for writing this. I was struggling with this very battle just earlier tonight, and am so very pleased for the reminder that I am victorious in Christ, but I must make the choice.

Well done, and thank you again.
01/28/12
I, like Hiram, had difficulty with the 'flow' of some of the verses, but some of the other verses were brilliantly laid out, and I especially loved these:

"victorious
overcomer
apple of His eye
beloved
friend
pure
and
forgiven

and


defeated
loser
god-forsaken
judged
filthy
and
a hostage to
your sin"

Those two verses were my favorite becaause they rolled through my mind smoothly, and with a power that built upon itself, and stuck to my ribs.

Overall message was fantastic.
01/30/12
Very interesting writing. Kept my interest. Nice job.
02/01/12
Wonderful! I am very ignorant of poetry but the part that Theresa selected was my favorite as well. The title was appropriate and the message was conveyed accordingly.
02/01/12
Though sometimes I had a bit of trouble finding the rhythm, once I got into it, I found the purpose of your words and enjoyed it.

I think in a couple places "your" should have been "you're" maybe?

Creative entry with a very good point!