The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1344 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/29/11
EXCELLENT story! Love the way you use your computer virus incident to lead in to the 'real problem'. Well done. Great use of the 'cue word'.
12/29/11
Brilliant entry, and just a fabulous piece of writing. I loved the story, the message and the ending.
Great job. God Bless you~
12/30/11
Nice movement from the personal story to the spiritual lesson. Thought provoking. Well done.
12/30/11
There are some good reminders here.

Instead of just telling about the computer virus you had, I'd have made it into more of a story, perhaps with some dialogue. That helps make things "come alive" for the reader.

Good job.
This is a wonderful devo. You have done a great job at using descriptions that many people could understand. My only thought is using so many scriptures may be a turn off for someone just discovering Jesus. Your prayer is wonderful. You did a great job in delivering an on-topic message.
01/05/12
Loved the spiritual application with this week's topic. I appreciated the prayer at the end. Excellent job! God bless!
01/05/12
Nicely done Edward - Congratultions! God Bless~
01/05/12
Sorry EDMOND- I wish there was a way to edit!

Congratulations again.
God Bless~
01/05/12
Congratulations on placing with this great devotional! Well done, Edmond.