The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1604 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/03/11
A beautiful poem. I especially like that part at the end where he loves his wife regardless. Excellent!
12/03/11
LOL, Great piece, I laughed all the way through it because I saw myself so clearly. Good job---the 'wife' in this poem must be related to me--.

Well done.
12/04/11
Me too. I must be the wife's grandma. I can identify so well with her in this excellent, comical and creative poem! Well done!
12/07/11
AWWW! How sweet. :) I hope your wife is able to navigate the computer good enough to read this adorable poem. ;)
12/07/11
Sweet and touching at once. I enjoyed this entry. Thanks. God Bless~
12/13/11
Dare I say, she's one step ahead of me - I am, as yet, ipodless! Hehe!! A wonderful tale full of affection and love and patience. Well done!
12/13/11
A very touching an moving poem. I really could feel the love throughout - you were just commenting and not complaining or criticizing. She is a very blessed woman.

Well done!
I enjoyed your poem--especially the love you uploaded for your wife!
12/15/11
An interesting take on the topic with a light-hearted poem. An enjoyable read!
12/15/11
Congratulations Kel. A worthy win!
12/15/11
Well done, Kel. A well deserved EC.
12/15/11
Congratulations on your first place win and on your EC!
12/16/11
Congrats on your win. God bless~
I was put off at the line "I wouldn't have married her otherwise."