The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 728 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/16/11
Great story! I don't think we'll know until we get to heaven the number of times God and His angels intervened on our behalf to protect us. Well written! God bless!
Oohh this was wonderful. My heart was pounding the whole time.
Love the storyline, the tension and the suspense (is she or isn't she?) I would suggest playing with it some more; perhaps start the story at a different place, and work on the dialog (i.e., jargon a con woman would use; and instead of saying she spoke in an intimidating voice, make her words sound more intimidating.) This story has lots of potential for expansion. Good job!
09/17/11
Nicely done, I enjoyed the whole message. God Bless~
09/18/11
Great job on this suspenseful and absorbing read! Like how you bring the topic in so well at the end! Enjoyed!
09/19/11
Wow, this is heavy-duty, front-line material; which is absorbing and sadly all-too credible and too frequent today. Great profile of your MC and her mental and spiritual alertness in the face of danger.
09/21/11
A very well written piece. Not many people today would dare take that kind of risk the MC in your story did to share the gospel. You have successfully captured the feelings of the MC's anxiety within throughout the entire story. Hopefully, the acceptance of Christ by Jessica is genuine, which can then lead to the continuing story of more chapters to come in a novel. Good job!