The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1594 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
We prayed and He answered. The answer. You captured the Father's heart.
08/13/11
This story was sweet with that held profound commentary that resounded throughout the entire read. I loved it. Good job! God Bless~
08/14/11
This is such a refreshing read, with sadly, even Christians today preparing pre-marital agreements and planning for the event of divorce before the relationship and marriage even begins! As this poem messages, keeping God the center of their lives and marriage is what needs to be concentrated on! Earnestly loving God and one another is definitely what is important! Great message, well written!
08/18/11
A very-well deserved 1st place ribbon! This is just wonderful.
Wow! This touched my heart deeply. "I won't cry, I won't cry." (tears) :) Congratulations on your well deserved win hon. Amazingly written and anointed by the Holy Spirit. Truly this speaks to the heart!
Just beautiful--a much deserved EC win. Congratulations!
08/19/11
Lovely imagery! Congratulations on your EC!
08/19/11
This makes me ache for every broken marriage in my circle of friends - and it is a great and beautifully written testimony of God's power in our lives.
08/26/11
Congratulations on your 2nd place EC award. My favorite line was But our vows in lace and tie crushed into reality before love could root and live.

My sister is getting married in a couple of weeks. Hopefully their's will last through all their living days on earth.