The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1062 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/05/11
Oh, I really like this poem, how true, true, true - so much of people’s time and energy wasted in rushing and fussing and caring about things and activities that amount to “nothing” but a waste, in the end. But yet, people say they have a hard time finding time for God! Great message - Great job!
08/05/11
"the piper always demands his pay" ... How very true. The haste of 'nothing' comes alive in this poem. Brilliant!
08/07/11
So much pointless energy swirls through this piece, which is very cleverly put together.
08/09/11
I like the structure of this peom -- the way the message of peace is its own refrain within the frenetic jumble of distractions.
I enjoyed this poem very much. Very clever, great message!
I enjoyed this poem very much. Very clever, great message!
08/11/11
An excellent poem on setting our priorities right. With so little time at hand, we certainly ought to spend our time wisely in fulfilling God's will rather than on things of little value. This poem illustrates the essence of 1 Corinthians 10:23 very well.
08/11/11
Congratulations! I am so happy your excellently crafted poem with its vivid message won a well deserved placement!
08/11/11
Congratulations on your win! It was an enjoyable read...God bless you and yours~
08/11/11
Congratulations on your well-deserved placing.