The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1491 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Great characterization! Loved this entry. Endearing, it is and touching as well as inspiring. I'd give it a vote if I could. Impressive piece of writing. Great skill.
This was very well done. It's difficult to wrap so much time and ideas into so short a piece...but you were successful. Thanks for a great read!
This was a delight It read like a Walton's episode You had my interest from the very first word right until the end.
I thought this was well done. Enjoyed the story and the dramatic conclusion. Good writing.
03/20/11
Really excellent historical fiction. Your voice was strong and held my interest. Well done!
03/21/11
No words.
Oh my. Moving, inspiring, sheer genius writing. Grace and beauty in every phrase.
03/22/11
My favorite line in this wonderful story is: The earth is an incubator ...for immortal souls.
Your carefully chosen words made your characters come alive. From start to ending, this was a great read.

Outstanding writing, from beginning to end. This was a fun read.
03/24/11
The Bible says that we may entertain angels unaware but you opened my mind to new possibilities. This piece is one of my favorites. Beautiful writing!
Your writing is outstanding--well worthy of EC.
03/26/11
You have a gift for storytelling.
03/28/11
Oh, I really like this. Creative use of the topic, too. Congrats!
Another great story! Your writing strikes straight to the soul.
03/31/11
Someone at my church has only one arm. It is totally amazing to watch him work. Your story is so tender and special.

Congratulations on your well deserved 3rd place EC award.