The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 953 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/20/11
Isn't it great to know that we don't have to understand all of this; only to enjoy it and share it. I love your questions and the sense of freedom that you convey through this piece (or should that be peace?)
03/22/11
I thought this was stunning, "Where will it begin, or when -- A never ending something -- A place, a space -- Can we measure what we can’t yet fathom -- Time means nothing then -- in eternity" You have many sincere and heart-felt questions in this. I can sense your yearning for answers. Very nice!

03/24/11
You captured the questions about eternity expertly in these beautifully rhythmic poem.
03/24/11
I meant this not "these." Forgive me, I'm tired. :) This is still an awesome poem!
This just flowed delightfully. Many of the MC's questions are things I too have pondered.
Congratulations on your win.
03/24/11
Congrats on getting Highly Commended! Perfect poem for the topic. :)
03/24/11
Congratulations, Danielle..on that Highly Commended bar at the top!
03/25/11
Excellent poem—one that speaks to the heart. Congratulations on getting Highly Commended.
04/06/11
I'm in agreement with all the other comments--this poem speaks from your heart and I'm glad it was recognized for its beautiful content.