The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1213 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/02/10
Awesome story. I was a bit distracted by the repeated emphasis on "foreigners" and wondered if there was a message I missed. I like the setting - unique and perfect for this topic.
Ooh this was a great read. I enjoyed the suspense and it was right on the topic. This is definitely one of my very favorites. Great job!
12/07/10
I loved the intrigue and suspense that built through the observations and suspicions. You brought us into the customs hall as well as into your MC's mind.
Very good. Great writing skills. The ending got me good. I was expecting a false alarm. Body launguage sure came to the rescue here. Exceptionally well done.
12/07/10
Very interesting story. I got the feel it could be an extract from a thriller novel. Exciting writing.
12/07/10
This was a well-written story full of drama, intrigue and a strong mc. I liked how it fit perfectly fit this week's topic.
Great story. Well written. Thanks.
12/07/10
Excellent take on body language. Loved this one.
12/08/10
Sweet! I liked the MC's detective skills. Clever take on the topic!
Congratulations for placing 11th in Masters!